Come join Jennifer for a colorful and energizing 2-day portrait painting adventure @ Live Your Art studio in Carlsbad, CA.
Jen will demonstrate her favorite techniques tools and tips for creating vibrant and hue-packed portraits. Here’s what we’re gonna do over the weekend:
- sketch a face/faces from a photograph using a simple grid method
- find your "flow" and stay fluid during the painting process by spraying, splattering, and spinning your pieces while you're painting :)
- explore a variety of mark-making tools including pallete knives, your fingers and some more, unconventional goodies
- learn how to employ vibrant and dynamic colors and color combinations into your portraiture
- create interesting textures and gorgeous shine in your artwork with heavy body acrylics, metal leaf and other interesting ingredients
Due to the limited size of the workshop there will be lots of time for individual assistance and feedback.
August 20 & 21 from 9am to 5pm.