The following workshops are designed for the Mental Health Professional. Whether you are licensed or working towards your license, these workshops will teach you how to apply the use of Expressive Arts Therapy with your clients.
Each workshop is ONE-DAY in duration. All art supplies are provided as well as morning and mid-day snacks.
These groups are both didactic as well as experiential. You will learn to apply these techniques to various populations in a variety of clinical settings.
Participants will receive CEU Credits and a Certificate of Completion at the end of each workshop.
* Expressive Arts Techniques with Children and Adolescents
* Using Expressive Arts Therapy with Pain Management
* Creative Aging ~ Expressive Art with Aging Adults
* Expressive Therapies and Family Therapy
* Expressive Arts for Therapist Self-Care
* Expressive Arts Therapy with PTSD and Trauma ~ How Expressive Arts Rewires the Brain & Helps heal the pain
* Photo & Image Therapy with Creative Writing
* Expressive Arts For Adults Dealing with Life Transitions
* Jungian Expressive Arts Therapy
* Affirmation Bags with At Risk Youth
* Match-Box Monsters positive ways to deal with anger (Adolescents & Children)
* Expressive Arts with Single Parents
* Using Expressive for Parent Skills Training
* Sandtray Therapy with Adults & Children
If you work with an organization or population, and you would like me to design a workshop to fit your specific needs, please contact me so we can design a workshop just for you.